SAP Portal - Your digital business advisor
Recognizing the importance of micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises in the context of the future development of Montenegro's economy and the improvement of the standard of living, the Ministry of Economic Development and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, with financial support from the European Union, have dedicated themselves to creating a unique point of contact for micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises through the SAP Portal (Single Access Point) to enhance communication with all businesses in Montenegro.
In our country, 99% of all businesses are micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises, which further obliges us to continuously focus on and allocate resources to this sector. We aim to conduct communication on all matters significant to businesses through innovative, understandable, and attractive content that is available at all times and consistently updated.
Start a New Business
Micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises are the driving force of social and economic development in the Montenegrin economy. Therefore, it is essential that we work together to enhance your competitiveness and innovation.
If you want to start a new business, gather information about the development of your existing business, or find out how to achieve better business results, consult with your new digital business advisor.
With just a few clicks, you will access all the necessary information about available support programs, understanding regulations, and opportunities for managing and improving your own business.
One of the first steps towards this is to reduce the time it takes to obtain information relevant to your business.
SAP Portal Features
Having all relevant information in one place on the biznis.gov.me portal will simplify business operations and streamline the process of accessing available financial and non-financial support.
The SAP portal offers the possibility of information regarding:
- The application process for various financial and non-financial support programs for micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs).
- The conditions that companies must meet to make use of various national and EU funds.
- Contacts of commercial and development banks offering favorable loans.
- Contacts for advisory support for micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises.
- Questions and concerns – from the simplest ones related to business registration to more complex issues such as changes in laws and regulations affecting your sector, as well as all available incentive measures.
We want the SAP portal to be the address that contains answers to questions of importance to our business community and through which companies can reach out to relevant institutions for additional information, advice, and assistance.